Director of Human Resources
Director of Human Resources
I am working with a growing global manufacturing organization that is seeking a Director of Human Resources in Southern California.(Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Irvine) This position will report to the CEO and be a tactical and strategic leader in this growing organization.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Human Resources will be a strategic partner to him, his direct reports, and other senior leaders with respect to organizational design, integration of acquisitions, long-term talent planning, and talent management. The Directorof Human Resources will provide leadership on identifying and developing key talent, leading change management, and reinforcing the company’s cultural values. He/She will also be accountable for the day to day activities related to Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Performance Management, and Total Rewards, ensuring all are performed proactively, in a manner consistent with the culture and meeting all regulatory and compliance requirements in every location where the company operates.
Specific responsibilities include:
- HR Strategy: Execute a human resources strategy and multi-year roadmap directly aligned with the overall growth strategy of the company. The roadmap will identify the required investments in people and technology along with the projected return-on-investment.
- HR Services: Build a human resources service delivery model that supports the human resources strategy and multi-year roadmap, and achieves improvements in both service effectiveness and the cost efficiency of HR. The model will entail the centralization of the functional areas—talent acquisition, comp/benefits, HRIS, employee relations—enabling the HR business partners the time to provide strategic thought-leadership to the business leaders.
- HR Technology – Implement ADP Workforce Now, the company’s first HCM. Build new business processes, enable self service, and manage change to ensure adoption.
- M&A: Participate in the due diligence process of acquisitions. Recommend and lead strategies for integrating people, policies/processes, and systems.
- Talent Acquisition: Create highly effective talent acquisition and on-boarding capabilities to shorten the time to full productivity as well as to strengthen cultural integration of all new employees, especially employees joining through acquisition.
- Talent Development: Ensure easy-to-use processes for assessing performance, potential, critical roles and employees throughout the organization. Design and deliver development programs aligned with the company’s strategic talent needs, and prepare our managers to help employees be successful as their responsibilities expand due the growth in the business.
- Employee Relations: Recommend and implement employee relations programs to foster a positive employee/employer relationship and promote a high level of employee morale, productivity, engagement and retention.
- Team Leadership: Across the enterprise, coach and counsel people-managers, and provide tools and guidance that enable effective leadership. Within Human Resources, build and lead an outstanding team of human resources functional experts who have sufficient talent to scale with the growth of business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; MBA or other related graduate degree preferred.
- At least 10 years of human resources experience.
- Experience working in founder led companies.
- Successful track record of implementing new technology to create value.
- Prior involvement in the M&A process including HR due diligence and successful integration of acquired workforces.
- Successful track record of establishing or transforming the human resources service delivery model for organizations.
- Hands on experience building and leading a human resources function in a rapidly growing and fast-moving manufacturing environment.
- Hands on experience managing payroll and benefit programs.
A competitive compensation package will be offered, commensurate with the level of the position, market requirements and the skills and abilities of the candidate.
Get to know our
Other Open Positions
$80,000 - $120,000
Job DescriptionIndustrial Engineer We are in search of a dedicated and detail-oriented Industrial Engineer who will play a pivotal role in evaluating our current operations and establishing more efficient and systematic production processes. The In ....
Senior Mechanical Engineer
$90,000 - $125,000
Senior Mechanical Engineer The Senior Mechanical Engineering position includes technical challenges and opportunities that are continuously and rapidly evolving. The design work/scope required by this Senior Mechanical Engineering position encompasses the development of ....
$90,000 - $120,000
Chemical Engineer Job Opportunity: We seek a dynamic professional with a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of experience. The ideal candidate should possess robust capabilities in chemical engineering research and development, showcasing ....
$80,000 - $120,000
Electrical/Controls Engineer Job Opportunity: We are in search of a dynamic Electrical/Controls Engineer eager for a challenging and varied career experience. Joining our technologically diverse organization presents a unique opportunity with expan ....
Director of Manufacturing Operations
$120,000 - $160,000
Job Opportunity:Director of Manufacturing Operations Expectations: The Director of Manufacturing Operations will assume diverse responsibilities for the operational and developmental facets of the company's ongoing evolution and expansion. Key competencies involve impleme ....
$80,000 - $110,000
El Paso, Texas
Manufacturing Manager Job Purpose: Our client, a global manufacturing company in the medical device industry, is seeking a talented Manufacturing Manager to lead our CNC Machining facility at our El Paso, TX site. As a pivotal figure in our Machining team, you will play a h ....