Internal Recruiter (Veterinary)
I am working with a national veterinary services group that is seeking an internal Veterinary recruiter. This person will focused on finding Veterinarians for their multiple facilities.
This organization is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Veterinary Doctor Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and hiring Veterinarians who share our vision and values. You will work closely with Operations Leaders to understand current and future staffing needs and develop strategies to attract and retain Veterinarians. As a Senior Veterinary Recruiter, you will manage the full recruitment cycle, from sourcing candidates to negotiating offers. You play a critical role in helping us build a diverse and committed team that sets the standard for what veterinary medicine should be.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of success in recruiting healthcare professionals and the ability to develop and maintain a pipeline of candidates for the future. The position will primarily be responsible for veterinarian recruiting for the East Group, with some recruiting in our West Group.
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies to attract top talent
- Build a robust pipeline of talent for the organization, which includes identifying potential candidates, building relationships with them, and nurturing those relationships over time
- Source and screen candidates through various channels, including job boards, networking, referrals, internet searches, cold calling, etc.
- Conduct in-depth interviews with candidates to assess skills, experience and fit with the organization
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and hiring leaders to ensure a positive recruitment experience
- Attend and support both internal and external recruiting events.
- Facilitates and negotiates candidate offers, working with local hospitals and internal teams to close offers.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Travel as needed
Qualifications (education & experience):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Five+ years of sourcing and recruiting experience. Physician/doctor sourcing/recruiting experience in the Veterinary or Human Healthcare industries is preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Passionate about creating a positive candidate and leader experience
Competitive base pay, hiring bonuses and annual bonus will be offered, including a comprehensive benefits package.
Location could be anywhere
Get to know our
Human Resources Recruiter
Other Open Positions
Chief Human Resources Officer / Head of HR
$300,000 - $325,000
Chief Human Resources Officer / Head of HROur client operates within the construction industry.I am working with growing residential and commercial restoration and remodeling organization that is looking for a strategic, yet tactical HR leader that can work with executive le ....
Human Resources Manager
$90,000 - $110,000
Wichita Falls, Texas
Human Resources Manager We are partnering with a mid-market, PE backed, global manufacturing organization looking to add a Human Resources Manager to their team in Wichita Falls. We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager who can function as a strategic guide, ....
Internal Recruiter (Veterinary)
$100,000 - $130,000
Internal Recruiter I am working with a national veterinary services group that is seeking an internal Veterinary recruiter. This person will focused on finding Veterinarians for their multiple facilities.Position Summary:This organization is seeking a talented and experienc ....