Internal Recruiter Dental
I am working with a multi-site / multi-state group of dental practices that is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and hiring the right individuals to fill important clinical and administrative team positions across our practices who share our vision and values. You will work closely with Operations and Clinical leaders to understand current and future staffing needs and develop strategies to attract and retain top talent. As a Senior Recruiter, you will manage the full recruitment cycle, from sourcing candidates to negotiating offers. You play a critical role in helping us build a diverse and committed team that sets the standard for what dentistry should be.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of success in recruiting healthcare professionals and the ability to develop and maintain a pipeline of candidates for the future. The ideal candidate should be located in the Pacific or Mountain Time Zones.
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies to attract top talent
- Build a robust pipeline of talent for the organization, which includes identifying potential candidates, building relationships with them, and nurturing those relationships over time
- Exhibit strong knowledge and maintenance of the ATS (applicant tracking system)
- Source and screen candidates through various channels, including job boards, career fairs, open houses, trade shows, dental shows, networking, referrals, internet searches, cold calling, etc
- Conduct in-depth interviews with candidates to assess skills, experience and fit with company
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates and hiring leaders to ensure a positive recruitment experience
- Attend and support both internal and external recruiting events.
- Facilitates and negotiates candidate offers, working with hiring practices and other internal hiring teams to close offers.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications (education & experience):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Five+ years of sourcing and recruiting experience. Physician/doctor sourcing/recruiting experience in the Dental or Healthcare industries is preferred.
- ATS knowledge required as well as a solid skill set in sourcing – Two+ years
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Passionate about creating a positive candidate and leader experience
- Organized, highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to work remotely/independently
- Strong problem solving and decision making experience
- Superior sense of customer service
Competitive base pay, hiring bonuses and annual bonus will be offered, including a comprehensive benefits package.
Get to know our
Other Open Positions
Director of Mergers and Acquisitions
$160,000 - $220,000
Director of Mergers and AcquisitionsThis position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, multi-site provider/healthcare group. This company is building out an M&A team to support the company’s inorganic growth initiatives. This is a highly acquisi ....
RCM EPIC Trainer
$80,000 - $100,000
Downers Grove, Illinois
RCM EPIC Trainer This position is with one of the largest multi-specialty physician groups in the country. It is Chicagoland based and also one of the fastest growing networks in the country. This group is currently building out it's RCM department and is in need of a Princ ....
Director of Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
$85,000 - $125,000
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Director of Intensive Care Unit (ICU)Location: Fayetteville NC areaHospital: 120+ Beds Part of Larger Healthcare System Responsibilities: Coordinate, lead, and oversee the operations of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), MedSurg, and Med/Tele Floor. Ensure optimal sta ....
Director Human Resources
$105,000 - $115,000
Director Human ResourcesLocation: Northwestern AlabamaHospital: 300+ Bed Acute Care Multi-Site Hospital Joint Commission-accredited facility Part of a larger healthcare system Director Human Resources Responsibilities: Assess, plan, direct, implement, and evalua ....
Regional Manager–Healthcare (Arizona Territory)
$95,000 - $115,000
Regional Manager--Healthcare (Arizona Territory) SUMMARY: The Regional Manager is responsible for the overall performance and operational aspects of a group of six or more locations in an assigned region. The Regional Manager priority is to ensure the Office Manager and the ....
Director of Physician Recruitment (Dental)
$130,000 - $175,000
Director of Physician Recruitment (Dental) Position Summary: I am working with a multi-site / multi-state group of dental practices that is seeking a talented and experienced Recruiting Manager/Director to join Talent Acquisition team as a hands-on leader that can mentor t ....